Friday, November 10, 2006

family photos

I was tidying my pc last night and go through all the files that I wanted to transfer into my hard disk to save more space. I found this family photo. My brother in law and his family visited one weekend and we took the boys out walking in Mitcham Common. We had a nice walk until the gang said it was too cold and we have to RUSH home to keep warm! I should tell them to dress up warmer next time!!

From left: Colin, Russell, Kyung Yeon & Myung Ah
Dogs from left: Titan, Saturn, Sing, Seagull & Skye

This photo was taken at Russell's 40th surprised birthday from Kyung Yeon.

The KNIGHTs family from left: little Daniel, his dad Darren, his mum Vanessa and baby Toby inside her stomach, little brother Matthew, our dad James, our mum Shirley, Russell & Kyung Yeon (both in red), me with Sing and Colin with Seagull. Note: we have not have any of the pups yet!!



No comments: