Saturday, April 28, 2007

Haslemere today



Both Sing and Saturn has some good runs today at Haslemere. We got down there nice and early ... 1:30pm and we didn't get our first run until 5:40pm!!

Saturn has a very good round at the Jumping, he was pretty fast to start with but I almost forgot the course half way through and we didn't run the way I planned to!! Anyway, he has a clear round and came with a 6th! First time having a placed!! I am really proud of him, very well done to my youngster!

Sing didn't do too bad either, he got 2nd in Agility which I am really chuffed. I know he is not a fast dog so I started to train him in running contacts, I know there is a risk but he did all the running contacts beautifully. There were only 4 dogs in the class that went clear!

1 comment:

Val Chapman said...

Hi Lian, I loved watching Sing and Saturn at Haslemere. Saturn looks a bit like Tipp. You did a similar course to me but 11 seconds faster. Oh to be young. Well done.
Keep up the good work. Val