Thursday, April 12, 2007

Saturn, the future swim star



I've taken Saturn for his 4th swimming lesson today at Greyfriars. He is getting better and more confident. His 3rd swim was 2 weeks ago and I took his life jacket off to test if he is able to swim without it and it proved that he is a clever brave boy. He swam naturally.

Today, he is not just gaining his confident but he was so excited and eager to go in on his own. I just sat by the pool side and chuck the ball, off he went, dive straight into the pool without any hesitation.

I am so proud of him, now I have two shelties that can swim very well!!





1 comment:

OBay Shelties said...

Saturn looks fabulous! Zen still wears her lifejacket and I don't think she would dive in yet, but she is enjoying it more also. She has been 4 times.