Saturday, October 16, 2010

shelties on holiday ... the boys and Sipzie

Well, Sing doesn't look too good this morning. I have noticed he limped slightly when we got on to the Common. It is not the usual "bad" shoulder but his left hind leg. I watched it carefully and realised he isn't putting the pressure on that foot. He is a tough boy so he walked on his usual phase. Unfortunately it got worst after I started play ball with the others. Sing lives for his ball and water, he chased the ball and that made it worst, so I immediately stop playing the ball with the others. Then, Sunny found the pond again, she went in to her shoulder level, to me, this is a good sign to get her to swim again, so I gave her a lot of verbal encouragement, this wind Sing and Sizzle up. I decided to take the ball out to throw it in the pond to encourage her and Sing dive straight in, follow by Sizzle ...



 Poor Sipzie came off her season last week, I think she is a bit hormonal at the moment. She is off her toy and I have been trying so hard to get her to play again. She will play for a very short time, less than a second. She wanted food more than the toy, is very unlike her at the moment. I have heard a lot about bitches became hormonal after season, hopefully she will get pass this stage asap. Poor girl!

3 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Hope it is nothing serious with Sing!

Vonnie said...

Wow look at Seagull go! Hope Sing is OK! Lovely pics :)

Unknown said...

Love Sipzie's picture!