Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Destroyer again!

I recently discovered that Sipzie has a new talent! To destroy anything and everything when she gets excited! From Christmas Day experienced, she has chewed her fleece lead and her leather collar when left in the car  for 15 minutes while we tried to sort out the stuff before getting her out; then on Boxing Day, more damaged on the pressies ...

This week, the weather has been uncertain, one day warm and sunny like Spring, the next day back to miserable wintery shower ... I always have the dog coats handy with me just in case I need them. We were out training on Sunday all day at the arena, it was miserable weather, cold, windy and wet. Since the dogs are left in the car for quite a few hours, I will put the coat on just to make sure they don't suddenly suffer the cold. I was concentrated on training the boys for Crufts, so poor Sipzie was left in the car wearing her coat and watched us in excitement. Somehow, she managed to chew her coat and damaged the webbing on the edge of the coat, grrrrrrrrrrr ...

 how on earth she is able to chew that, I don't know!

To top it worst, whenever she comes for a car ride when I train the boys, more damaged. I normally hang some fleece leads on the tailgate, she somehow has chewed and broke two more since Christmas! I wish I can put a stop to that, I think I had enough of damaged done in the car! I have think of crating her but my doggy car is more than 10 years old and I do not want to spend a lot of money to custom made the cage as I never know when is the car going to pack up. Mmmmm ...

Naughty girl!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Naughty naughty Sipzie!!!
May be she still thinks that she is a puppy and she has all the right to exercise her teeth or to test whether her teeth are sharp enough : )
Poor mummy!!!

Vonnie said...

Lovely jackey, naughty Spizie! Soft muzzle for you lady :) She must be doing it through sheer excitment!

Amy Wood said...

She looks so cute in the jacket. Too bad she is acting up. Hope you have some luck getting her to behave.

Jolanda said...

I think you should practice some more on your pronunciation of 'rustig' ;)