Monday, January 21, 2008

more camera!!

I've got another camera! Do you think I am greedy?

Well, I dropped Skye at the Vet this morning and rang Colin to tell him the arrangement has changed. The Vet thought he is too ill to put through an operation so he is safe from castration for a while. Colin is always very careful with money and he manages our finance very well but I was shocked when he told me Argos has a half price camera that I might be interested at!! Yes, I've got a very good one at Christmas but I did mention to him that if I can get a cheap and good compact little digital camera, that would made some walks more memorable. He told me to go to Argos on the way back to look at the half price Samsung but instead of getting the Samsung, I chose Kodak Z1275, 12.0 MP, 5x optical Zoom and 6.4cm LCD.
I took the camera out this morning when walking the boys and have a played at it. I have not read the guide but I thought it is user friendly and I was very surprised to find there is already a build in panorama mode.
The first three pictures below are taken with the panorama mode and I thought they looked wonderful:
Sing and the duck in Seven Island Pond, Mitcham Common
It was very windy and chilly when we were out walking
I hardly have any photos of Titan because he could not stand still for a minute but here we go
Trying the sport mode

4 comments:

Karen said...

ha ha ha had to laugh I have been playing with my new camera today too !! lovely pictures Lian x

A A A =) said...

I love the second picture! The three boys look so CUTE haha =)

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

WOW gr8 action shots!

Hudsondoglets said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to get my new camera!