Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What would you do when they get old?

I've been busy sorting through some photos for the last few days for myself and for Jim and Joan. I found some memorable photos of Jim and Joan's beloved shelties ...
This is sadly missed Sammy, they lost her last May Bank Holiday, aged 10.
Very soft, gentle, affectionate and sweet girl.

somehow, we dug out this photo below of Jim and his five shelties,
the Sables are: Mandy, Cathy, Trudy
and the Tris are: Tara and Tammy
This photo bring tears in my eyes, Tara and Tammy were in their old age and Jim had to carry them in the carrier bags when they take the dogs on holiday. I can't imagine when my boys get old but I am sure I will do what Jim did to his dogs!!
This is sweet Tara in the bag:

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

Brought a tear to my eye too!