Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nonsuch Park

We had a good day out to Nonsuch Park this morning. We met up with Katia and her girls for a nice walk. We haven't see her for quite a while and it was good to catch up and the boys were missing her and the girls too. Sing and Seagull went to stay with her whenever we go abroad! Obviously Katia is very good with dogs and the nervous Seagull feels comfortable with her.
I don't normally go to Nonsuch Park but it was good to have a change for the boys, they like somewhere different. To my surprised, Nonsuch Park is very busy and full of walkers, with or without dogs.
and ... you met so many rare breeds ... such as this Otter Hound
and this cute Siberian Husky puppy

and this unusual colour Daschund, I think he is called a Silver Tab colour??

and belows we have Katia's girlies:

introducing Shish, the Toy Poodle
and Dodi, a very sweet, gentle Golden Retriever
and her German Spitz, Hebe

As we taking the loop back to the carpark, I saw someone flying a hawk!!!!

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

Gosh that brings back memories. I worked for a number of years in Cheam. I used to take Lizzie (x-breed) and Bessie (collie) to work with me every day. They had bean bags under my desk. Every lunch time we went out for a walk in Nonsuch Park!