Monday, January 14, 2008

PORSCHE CAYMAN S

Ever since Colin joins ABN AMRO, he always bring back some awards ... no doubt he is working very hard, extremely hard to make all my dreams come true ... and he amazed me with this new reward on last Thursday: Well, before we have so many shelties, I probably would love a real Porsche Cayman ... but there is no fun riding your car without a sheltie or two in it. When we only have Sing and Seagull, Colin bought me this brand new 4 seater convertible, a Vauxhall Astra Convertible. We had so much fun riding with Sing and Seagull safely seat belt and the roof down to some countryside for lovely walks. I don't think Sing enjoyed that much as he hates wind blowing into his face!
After we have Saturn and Titan, we need a bigger car to carry the shelties, so we have to get a second car and this Volvo V70 becomes a real shelties car:

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very impressive Trophey ! x