Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my mum has a dog!!

I've been calling my family everyday to catch up with the latest news and I was very surprised my mum got a dog! I remembered when I was young, my dad always have dogs! I remembered we have 2 dobermans and 6 GSDs at a time! My mum always avoid interacting with them, it was me and my dad to feed them, bath them and doing something with them. My mother and brother were always out of sight! She was definitely not keen with small animals even when she first visited me a few years ago, Sing was only 5/6 months old. She was very upset that I let him sleeps on my bed and I play and cuddle him!!! Oh well, now, she has got a dog, what can I say? I am looking forward to meeting this young lad, don't really know what he is but he looks like a Manchester Terrier to me!! Oh dear, I don't even know his name!! Did they have shelties in Malaysia?






No comments: