Friday, May 02, 2008

old garage, new room

Some friends were asking me how is the garage conversion going on? I'm sorry I forgot to update about this. The room is done and we starting to enjoy an extra space since last weekend! This is the only clear/clean/tidy room in the house so far, I have a lot of mess to tidy up. My office and the lounge are full of junkies!!! I am hoping to clear up before going home to visit my family so the boys can have their crazy frap when we are not around!!

We divided the old garage into two parts, the front (bigger part) for dining and the small part for storage!

2 comments:

A A A =) said...

HAHAHA!!! Sing looks GREAT in the picture at the bottom!!! I can see he stand on his two legs~

Hudsondoglets said...

Lovely new room. Bet you're pleased with the space!