Monday, March 02, 2009

gorgeous day

I can't believe we have a gorgeous day today! It was pretty cold but sunny, the dogs love to spend time chasing and playing in the garden, what a change for them.


I usually leave a few jumps up in the garden, so the dogs get used to equipments lying around.
I don't think it is a good idea when you have boy dogs, they like to cock their legs against the jump wing! On the other hand, I think it is good training for young dog and puppy, they have to learn to get use to agility equipments. Also, when they play chase, I'd like to see all the dogs react to the equipments differently. This photo above tells you how the dogs react to a jump.

I think Sing is a great jumper, I like the way he stretches all his four legs when jumping!

I haven't done much training with Skye due to his health but he loves to do anything for me


Sizzle learning Tyre! Unfortunately the tyre is set to medium height but the tyre has been lying in the garden for a year and all the bits went rusty and I cannot adjust the height! And I have also realised I have to put the poles up and down to run medium and small dogs in future!

Trio Troublesome!

I also went to see Daisy's puppies today, they are about 6 weeks old now, very active!

This is Watson (aka Plain face). His new owners came to meet him yesterday and they are totally in love with him. The man owner wanted to do agility with him when he is older. I am hoping to see him around the agility circuit!

he is such a sweetie pie!

this is Blaze, still my favourite. He is such a poser

and he is a cheeky boy!






6 comments:

Sara said...

Wonderful photos! The puppies are just beautiful.

You got some great photos of your boys jumping! I'm jealous of your nice weather.

Oreo loves to pee on our jumps too. Boys!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

wow, Sing is a very good jumper indeed! Skye is very handsome, not that I is biased. BOL! The puppies is very cute! Can I has one?
~lickies, Ludo

Chris and Ricky said...

Fantastic photos! The jumping action shots are awesome!

Vonnie said...

Awww those are great pics Lian! Love the one of sing, fantastic! could you not put the tyre on it's side to make it lower for Sizzle, or is it pinned to the ground! Looking at Sizzle is like Ellie, they must be twins! Great the weather has been nice makes a big difference to having fun with the dogs! I looked out the window at 10pm and it is snowing, I can't believe it more snow! agggghhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, as always!!! We love all the ones of the 'flying Shelties' :)

ann said...

They're all looking great especially Sizzle. Can't wait to meet Samber, you've been very buzy since I last saw you.xx