Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Dogs

I am not complain but stuck in front of the computer for the last three days watching those breath taking, exciting agility made me ache all over!! My neck and my back are definitely the worst!! The dogs hate it because they can't understand why was I so excited, sitting there screaming, shouting and the worst of all, they didn't get their normal attention!! Sorry boys and girl, I promise I will make it all up to you guys from tomorrow onwards!!


I hope Saturn is learning since he has been watching Crufts with me for the last few days.


I am not that cruel really, I still love my dogs very much eventhough my heart is on Crufts Live. I missed the Thursday events because I think my dogs are more important than anything else happen in the world, so we went to Pachesham for our usual club training, then a long walk and their fitness swim. I also took them to Flyball on Saturday morning, so I do missed what I would like to watch, but again, being boring, my dogs are still important, I treasure our relationship, so we went and did something more fun than me stuck in front of the computer!

I must admit I have changed our daily routine due to Crufts Live, we went out walking extra early in the morning. I also make sure I play with them in the garden when I have a break from the live coverage, means when there is no agility on!

a series of photos of the boys + the girl are happy tearing around the garden chasing each other:


I am trying to take a new family photo with Samber in it. GOSH! Girl is just difficult! All the boys are happily sitting there posing and waiting for their pictures to be taken but the girl just wouldn't sit still for half a second!!!! This is why I like BOYS, always BOYS!!! Did you noticed in the photo that Sing got so fed-up, it all show up in his face!! To be honest, the boys have been so patient sitting in that position for more than 15 minutes (not move at all) for me to get the girl in the picture!!!! I just love my BOYS!

these two pairs (Saturn & Sizzle) are just funny, everytime I chuck this red rubbery ball, they like to fight for it:

always the troublesome trios:


for some strange reason, I just like this photo of Sizzle eventhough I know it is a bad photography:

Skye: awwwwwwww!


We took the boys out to the Common this morning before the Crufts Live started, the boys + girl have a good long walk. Saturn loves to chase the coot in the pond, I don't know why, he is not interested in ducks or gease at all but just the COOT. He always go crazy when he spotted one!

this is what he does everyday when we walk in the Common:

I really like my bunch of shelties, they are always so happy:

and here is the crazy girl:

we did managed to get the girl to sit still for half a second for this family photo:

what can I say about my sunshine? He is a joy to own and I love having him around!

he is such a handome and loving boy



I nearly forgot to mention about our flyball training yesterday, nothing new going on but still doing the basic things with the beginner dogs. I got Saturn out to do the run back and static retrieve but I have got Sizzle out on the box work. Saturn is not a flyball dog as he likes anything but a ball. He was a very good boy though, I did get him to fetch the static ball and run back to me. He is a dog that willing to work for me.

We have a special made flyball box to the Wimbledon Whizzers Flyball Team ... a Springback Hybrid, the latest version. Do not ask me what is the different as I am still try to learn about the box. It didn't take Sing long to learn how to trigger the box. If you look carefully, in the middle bit of the box, something thick stick out, that is the bit the dog should trigger the box to get the ball pop.








5 comments:

Sara said...

Of course the dogs are happy - they have a great mom!

I still don't know how you get all those boys to sit still. It is just amazing.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

What lovely pictures of them all!

Anonymous said...

Look at this bunch of happy dogs!!!! Your photos are always great :)

Sorry about the trouble you've had with our blog - we probably had too much stuff on it. Should be okay now.

Cheers, Josh and Jess

Chris and Ricky said...

Well, mom watched the three rounds of agility today and so we were kind of stuck at the computer too! I was also frightened when she was screaming - mostly for Bernadette and Zen! We were happy to see them do well.

You did get a great family photo - Samber managed to sit still just long enough :)

Mom loves Sizzle too - she can't get enough of his photos and loves every single one of them!

Vonnie said...

It's like watching and looking at Ellie, Sizzle and her are SO alike! I know what you mean, I just want to cuddle Ellie all the time, such a happy and loving wee dog! Yes, those girls have a mind of their own! Great family pic though! They all look so happy running around and playing, just shows how much TLC they get at home! Keep the vid's and pic's coming love em'!