Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mother's Day pictures

The weather started to change again! It has been very cold for the last two days, the temperature is between 13c to 15c but the wind makes it feel so much colder! We also have some rain, so I have every reason not to train in the garden and I don't think I have the energy after last week anyway!
I'd love to post some photos I have taken on Mother's Day, I thought they are very nice, sorry I know I am biased ...
I have not teach any of my dogs to HOLD anything other than Sing when we did obedience many years ago! Saturn will do anything for a piece of chicken, so here we go trying to get him to hold a daffodil, so I can make a "home made" card for mum for her Mother's Day card.

this one is for Ludo

and this one for mummy


We went to Brighton to visit my parents-in-law on Saturday late afternoon and we went for a lovely walk at Stanmer Park. Here are some photos of the boys+Samber enjoying themselves with our nephews. The boys+Samber (other than Seagull) are very good with children, they play well together.

Titan is everyone's dog!


Seagull has been a very good boy, after all these years, he started to trust people and he actually went to sniff Dan calmly. Colin is trying to hold him gently so Dan can stroke him. Seagull enjoyed the pet, hopefully he will get better with children.

this is part of our family members

here are the two MAD dogs!! They actually make a good pair, very MAD, CRAZY and ENERGETIC!!

here comes Sizzle trying to join in the MAD dogs group


Matty tried to rescue the rope ball that stuck in the tree!!!

superman Matty!

I like this series of photos of Sizzle and Toby:

aren't they lovely together? Sizzle has been so calm and patient with little Toby. I love watching them.

Sing is always looking for someone to throw a ball for him and this is his mid-air catching

I don't know what's wrong in this picture, Sing looks so weird!

I like Sing's expression on this one, Sing and his ball, unseparable!

another mid-air action!

Nancy's neighbour Michael owned DogStoppers, a great new doggie products site who made this lovely personalised SIZZLE label for me to stick it on his power harness to make it unique

this is not a great photo but just to show you the SIZZLE label as the photo above is slightly cover by Sizzle's long coat!

SING also has one specially made for him, in RED.





5 comments:

Diana said...

Wow what a high jump. Diana

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Beautiful Mother's day pictures. Lovely to see them playing with the children. Ludo's a bit wary and confused by them. I've got my neice and nephews coming next week so hopefully I can cure him.
~Dee

Chris and Ricky said...

Gosh, so many great photos of so many beautiful shelties!

Sara said...

Great photos of Sizzle with your nephew! It is great to see him interacting so positively with children. Looks like it was a wonderful day for the family.

Vonnie said...

Fantastic pictures! WOW can that Sing jump HIGH! Love to see all the dogs running about having fun! See Sizzle is playing with his toy, yeah! How cool does he look in his power harness, LOVE it! Saturn with the flowers, he is so adorable.