Wednesday, March 18, 2009

swimming with ...

While everyone is going abroad to swim with dolphins, my boys enjoy staying local to swim with the gease!



I am more than please with Sizzle, he has proved himself not a one-off on diving and swimming in the open water and he wanted to do as well as Sing, so off he dives again this morning! Sorry folks, you must be bored with all the diving photos from my shelties!

Saturn found this tree trunk on our walk in Mitcham Common this morning, first he offers me a "back up" trick which I missed on the camera, then he offered me this "target":


he then did his "circus elephant" trick:

our usual afternoon play in the garden:

... continue from yesterday ...
Sizzle: I let you win yesterday but not today!
Saturn: mummy said if I let you have the ball, she will give me an extra chicken for my din din tonight!


3 comments:

Sara said...

Love Saturn being an elephant on the tree stump!

I'll never bore of your diving shelties. They are the only diving shelties I know!

Chris and Ricky said...

Ditto what Sara said! Seriously I was just going to write the same thoughts!

Vonnie said...

Keep the pics coming love em'! Awww how clever is Saturn! Sizzle well I keep saying it but it's like looking at Ellie even the eyes! He's such a clever boy! Nice to see Sing diving in!