Friday, March 06, 2009

time waster

Well, I am stuck in front of my pc all day! Crufts is broadcasting live: http://www.cruftslive.tv/. I missed most of the events yesterday as I was out at Pachesham training then swimming, we didn't get home until 5am, so just in time to catch the YKC Final. Sophie & Breeze and Ryan & Inky were doing brilliantly to get themselves in the Final. Well done kids!
I love watching agility, Crufts live covering nearly everything happen in the main ring which is great. I have watched so many shelties tearing around the course and they all did the shelties very proud. The Medium Team event just finished. We have three shelties representing two different Teams and they came 1st and 2nd. Dawn Wood & Fudge (sable) and Trudy Swan & Merlin (blue merle) with Carn Brea Team is the proud winner with 10 faults! Jean Tuck & Scott (tri) with Spalding Team came 2nd, also with 10 faults but just slightly slower than Carn Brea. Well done Boys and their girls handler!
I love watching Bernadette, Toni and Dawn handling their dogs, they truly are the top handlers in the country. These three handlers have different handling method, my eyes just glue to the screen when they are ON. They will be running again this afternoon in the Final. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

We are glued to the computer screen too! Loved seeing all the shelties go round.

Vonnie said...

I am bit peeved with the pc coverage! Can't see the one's I won't to see and then it freezes and jumps around - not happy - I've just paid the £9.99 I feel a complaint coming on! Well done to the wee Obay sheltie yesterday WTG! Heather Smith (my HWTM instructor) came 3rd with Maddie (who is only 2) WTG! Enjoyed it yesterday wathcing some of it live but today trying watch the video on demand I am not a happy chappie!

Chris and Ricky said...

Mom keeps forgetting that it's on - good thing for me otherwise I'd be stuck inside watching her watch the computer! Congrats to everyone, though!