Friday, September 21, 2012

exciting weekend

Little did I know, Sonic is now 18 months old and he can officially compete at the Kennel Club Open show! Oops! I have entered a weekend show with him, so we are going to have some fun. He, is not ready yet. We have missed out a lot on out training. We stop going to our weekly Club due to our trainer on maternity leave; then we have to rest him on and off for 6-8 weeks due to his back leg problem, so no practice in the garden either! We only just started to "do" agility again last weekend after a complete 8 weeks off of doing nothing! We had lots of fun last Sunday at an UKA show, we made a lot of silly mistake but he's only a baby. I am really pleased with his speed and most of all, the enthusiasm! I think we will have a lot of fun. I am so looking forward to it! 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sonic in actions!

Good luck and have fun with the boy!

Chris and Ricky said...

How fun!

Jolanda said...

Good luck, I hope you both do well and have lots of fun!

Vonnie said...

Good Luck and have fun :)

Diana said...

Im so glad Sonic is better. Great picture too!!