Thursday, September 20, 2012

pups-date

Sipzie's puppies are 3.5 weeks now, goodness me, where did all the times gone? These two little rascal plus Flint bring some sunshine to us in the middle of packing! Every now and then, we take a break and had a little play with them. Fat boy Chestnut is quite steady on his feet now, apart from "hoping" on the wobble board and roll off then dash into the kitty play tunnel, he is alright. I just can't stop laughing at his little antics. Luckily, little princess Rona is the sensible one. She is very cheeky in herself. She is always watching and waiting to see where her brother is, then without him noticing it, she will sneak from behind and pounce on him! Then, the two of them mouthing each other. Just too cute! Am I going to finish packing in time? I know Colin keeps reminding me: Can you please pack more! Mmm ... sorry Colin, these puppies are just too cute! I can't pack right now!

 fat boy: SOS mama! Rona tried to sneak up behind me!

Rona: too late mate! I am right behind you!

Rona: you are too fat and ticklish, get off me, hahaha ...

 fat boy: me fat? that's an insult! I am just cute! 

 Rona: oh ... whatever, this newspaper is tasty!

Rona: grandma! please stop taking pictures, it's boring! 


and here is a little video taken last night:


4 comments:

Vonnie said...

Awwww how cute! No wonder you can't get any packing done :)

corbinwooten said...

I don't blame you--I think I would watch those two all day!

Unknown said...

I want to hug them!!!

Jolanda said...

Awwww, they're so funny! Time flies! Good luck with packing. I hope you're ready to go soon!!!