Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BichyPoo

sleepless night, rescue remedies, thank you ...


I would like to express my HUGE thank you to Bernadette, Alison, Katia & Jim for their endless help through out the difficult time I was facing. I can't thank you all enough, without you, what am I?
First of all, like I expected, SLEEPLESS NIGHT, not because I am worry about the bitch and her puppies (well, a little bit) but the father of the puppies made so much noise, barking all night and I just couldn't fall asleep. Poor Colin has an important meeting at Frankfurt this afternoon and I am going to miss him terrible. He is staying the night at Frankfurt, he has a dinner after the meeting. This is the first time we are apart! I am going to sing Only The Lonely all day today!

RESCUE REMEDIES, didn't I made some good friends since I have Sing? When I was all panic and could not get hold of my vet, I rang nearly everyone I know, all of them were out working beside Bernadette, she was such an angel, beside calming me down, she gently taught me through how to "clean" the pups and make sure they were all alright, she even called me later to check everything was fine and offer to come up to help and follow by emails. How can I thank her enough? In the evening while all the friends were back from work, they called to check on me (not the puppies!). I was still shaking and trembling. Katia & Alison were so helpful, Alison has whelped 41 puppies in the pass and she sacrifice her HTM training and dinner and rushed to me at around 9:30pm. She checked the mother and the babies and confirmed they are doing very well, Coffee is a good mum and the puppies are healthy. I thought Blacky looks so tiny, only half of the size of Snowy but Alison assured me that she looks absolutely fine. She was with me for at least good 2 hours and left here nearly midnight. It will take her half an hour to get back to Epsom and have her very late dinner, oh! how wonderful is she! Not to forget, my very close friend Jim who is caravanning in Angmering. He gave me his huge support through the phone and he is very kind to sacrifice his holiday to come back on Friday to take over the responsibility to look after the mother and the babies while I go to Landsdown.

BichyPoo. The father to the puppies is a Bichon Friese. The mother is a kind of a toy Poodle (we are not sure if she is pure Poodle). Alison has come up with this new name for the puppies, The BishyPoo! Ha! I called the white girl SNOWY, she was 7 oz last night when Alison weighed her; the black girl BLACKY weighed 4oz. Snowy is definitely like her father, very wriggly and noisy; Blacky is very quiet, not a lot of movement. I don't know why she is black because Coffee is Brown! Hope that is nothing to do with my Titan!!

This is a very boisterious and noisy father, TOTO, he is under a year old!

This cute little girl is only 7 months old! I feel sorry for her, she is a puppy herself!

Coffee and her puppies

Now, I need some sleep!

7 comments:

Lorna said...

Blimey Lian what a shock! The owners must be dappy!

Shame there was not a brown one it could have come to live with Cadbury!

Have fun with the pups!

Lorna x

Johanna said...

AWWWWWHHHH. They are gorgeous. I want one :o) Johanna

Johanna said...

PS: Well done Lian :o)

Lian said...

You all are welcome to have the puppies!! Gosh! I need to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming! Honestly, I never dream of having puppies at this stage and never a BishyPoo or X or Poodle or whatever. I am a SHELTIE person!!!

Karen said...

ahhhhh you poor thing lian I really feel for you what a nightmare but look at them how cute and poodle things !!! are not so bad karen xxx Todd and the spoilt rotten Tikka xxxx

helenm said...

Hi Lian,
Aren't they lovely?Although for your sake lets hope they take after their mum and not their dad...
Aren't you lucky you have such great friends to help you out?
They are sure to make great little agility dogs!
Good luck with them!
xx

A A A =) said...

An unusual experience!