Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sugar Level

I sailed through another bad night! I am up 3am this morning! The Bichon is really a big pain! I cannot let him running loose in the house as he always charge towards the poor bitch and wanted to attack the babies, so he is definitely keep out of reach at this stage. He is a very difficult dog to look after, he sleeps all day and bark all night and this has been going on since the day he comes to stay. I have tried everything to stop the bark, non is working!
Coffee and her babies were very good, she is a very good mother. I have slowly learned how to NURSE and HANDLE the puppies, thank you Bernadette!


I am desperately need a good sleep! This morning I need a cup of extra strong coffee with lots of sugar in it to keep my sugar level up. I have been avoiding any sugar in my coffee and tea for 3 years now and this is the first time I need a lot of sugar!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Lian - mail me re. Bichon. I have some good suggestions to give you a good nights sleep. You can get my mail adress from Bernadette. Johanna

Hudsondoglets said...

The puppies are cute and Coffe is gorgeous.