Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What are they?

Oh, I think I started to like these two cute little girls eventhough they are NOT Shelties!
I wonder what they are??
Snowy is very curly coated as you can see from the picture, I think she is very much like the father, Bichon and her face is quite round than pointy.
Blacky is a shinny jet black girl with 3 white paws! Well, both the parents are curly coated, I don't know what does she going to look like, I am very interested!!
They are gaining weight, today, Blacky is 5oz and Snowy is 8.5oz.
Mother, Coffee is doing her duty very well.

2 comments:

OBay Shelties said...

All puppies are cute! I have a soft spot for poodles as I grew up with one and my first litter was a litter of poodles.

Karen said...

coffee and her babies are gorgeous and well done lian you seem to be doing brilliantly x