Thursday, June 21, 2007

Night Nurse

I took some Night Nurse before going to bed last night, hopefully it helps me sleep better. I must have been so tired and exhasuted and I slept through the night. I woke up about 4am and rush to see the pups and their mum, they look happy. I didn't remember hearing the Bichon barking, so I don't know he did bark or he is now shut up! He looks very tired this morning though!
I weighed the puppies this morning. Snowy remained the same weight, 8.5oz but Blacky lost her weight! She is 4oz when I weighed her around 9am. I was panic for a while as Coffee is not eating and drinking. I checked with my vet, Kevin said as long as the babies are suckling away, it is fine but he is concerned about Coffee not eating. I gave her some high energy food and she ate them all, so I think she is settle now.
I am so glad that all my friends still calling everyday to check how am I coping,
thank you!

Coffee likes to carry Blacky in her mouth, I don't know why?

What do you think about her? I think she is very lazy, not a lot of movement.

It is very hard to take her photos, she moves a lot and fast!

1 comment:

A A A =) said...

A very big contra between them, but they look very CUTE!!! I wish to hold them on my warm palms! Haha ;)