Friday, June 22, 2007

puppies!

Coffee is looking very good today after she had a very bad day yesterday. She is back to normal, eating & drinking. I am glad to see that. She is being very sweet today, she keeps coming up to me for a cuddles and lick me all over, I wonder if she knows that I am going away? I am going to miss her terribly!
I've been looking up how to make the Bichon QUIET and found some puppy photos and SNOWY is definitely going to be a BICHON! I found a newborn Bichon puppy photo looks exactly like her! She is gaining weight, she is now 10oz, FAT and LAZY! I weighed Blacky this morning, she is just slightly pass 4oz but she is suckling everytime I pop in to see her, Kevin said it is a good sign!

Blacky 4.5oz Snowy 10oz

Found this newborn Bichon picture on the Internet, didn't Snowy looks just like her?

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Ah bless they are very sweet - have a nice break away from them at Lansdowne!

Lorna :)

Karen said...

awwwwwww blackie is just sooo sweet !! wonder what her daddy was she doesnt look like snowie at all x

A A A =) said...

Whao!!! They are very very very CUTE~~ I wish to own one too!