Sunday, June 03, 2007

Simply The BEST - SHELTIE CAMP

Nothing can drag me away from going to Sheltie Camp year after year ... it is so special and I want to be there every year to experiece the BEST of it!!

One thing I have noticed, the WORKING SECTION has definitely booked the weather for the training weekend. I've been there for the last 3 years and it is always sunny and dry!

Sheltie Camp is getting bigger ... we have quite a few youngsters this year at the Camp ... lovely Tri boy Brodie, bouncy Sable boy Tigger, yappie Tri girl Zoe and sorry I can't remember some of the others! Well, everything starts from young!

Beside the usual Obedience trained by Peter; this year, we have a full set of Agility equipment. YEH! Indira took over the training for both days and Becky kindly helped on Saturday; not to forget, DANCING with your dog, how lovely! YES, we have Jannette Maggs with her dancing team!! We are sorry to miss out the Working Trail because Trisha is unwell, we wish her speedy recovery!

I have compiled some photos and videos taken on both days to Tina Turner's Simply The Best. What can I say? Sheltie Camp - Simply the best way to spend your weekend! If you are interested in next year's training weekend, kindly contact our secretary LESLEY at: layash2@aol.com


Note: I have most people telling me that they cannot view the montage at all. I don't know what goes wrong!! It is either the stupid Blogger website that would not agreed with One True Media or the other way round. I am no technical person and I have tried hard to fix it to no success! Anyway, if you cannot see this montage, please try the link below (please click the thumbnail):
There are also some still images available at: http://www.waggytailcollege.co.uk/SheltieCamp2007.htm

3 comments:

katia said...

Really lovely, well done for such a fun report.
Katia

Hudsondoglets said...

Looks great fun!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Looks like you had gr8 fun at Sheltie camp. I like the weave pole demo the best :) Recognised lots of dogs in your montague!