Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beowulf and popcorn

Colin said he is going to treat us to cinema this weekend, so off we went to see the latest Digital 3D film this evening - BEOWULF (http://www.beowulfmovie.com/). I don't know if I really like the film, it is too weird for me, too much screaming and the tale is as old as time! We got to the cinema nice and early, Colin was worried that we won't be able to get the tickets, so we got there 1.5 hours before the film starts, no problem buying the tickets; then we pop over to B&Q to get some cement and sharp sands to repair the patio ... We got back to the cinema 20 minutes before the film starts. As usual, I got myself a large popcorn, while queing to go in, I nearly finished the popcorn (for some reason, we weren't allow to get in until 15 minutes pass the start time!), so I bought another large popcorn, gosh! I am going to be sick tomorrow running the dogs!
she is a devil!!

1 comment:

Hooch and troops said...

hee hee so if we poke u will u pop!

Great to do something different apart from agility.. this is a film i wanted to see as well, would you recommend it!!!
x