Monday, November 12, 2007

a VERY BUSY weekend ... Saturday @ Discover Dogs





I had a really busy weekend ... starting with Saturday ... up at 5am to send my eldest nephew to the Station so he can catch the tube to meet someone at Finchley to collect him and take him to play golf somewhere in Oxfordshire. He is an extremely keen golfer and he plays really well; his handicap back home is "6" and I don't know why his handicap playing at the Malaysian Golfing Society is "0"? He is a real golf mad, since the day he came, he has been playing quite a few tournaments with the Malaysian Golfing Society and always come back with something, on Saturday, he won this lovely trophy.




I called my handsome nephew
"the Little Tigerwood".

I just love this two photos of him playing golf.
He is a sport magazine star, the above two pictures have been publisehed in the magazine.











We then have to rush ourselves to take the boys out for a good long walk before going to Discover Dogs to support Lisa and Chi. We got to the Main Ring just before 11am and the Medium Agility was about to start. We didn't get a good seat as we were late and I was so determined to try on with my new camera before Lisa and Chi's go. I was very disappointed with the new camera as the quality is worst than my old one. All the photos came out blurry and the back ground colours are very yellowy. In the afternoon run, I decided to use my old camera and the quality is slightly better but nowhere near good at all. I think being NOT a professional photographer is the main problem and the lighting was the major problem using a digital camera and I didn't use the flash at all, I do not want to frighten the dog when the camera is flashing. Lisa and Chi did some brilliant runs, for more news, videos and photos, please visit Chi's blog.

We had a great time at Discover Dogs ... here are some photos ...

Lisa Bailey and her Tri colour Sheltie.


and this is Catherine and Barney


Mary Ray with little Oz at the Training Demo

Saw this little girl with her tiny little sheltie at the YKC ring,
it was very nice to see her grooming her fluffy buddy.
Three typical colour shelties at the Shetland Sheepdog Stand,
they belong to Betty Straw (Dukeson). I fell in love with the Blue Merle bitch Laska.

Finally, Colin found this giant dog to rest his poor legs!!

1 comment:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Gratz to your nephew Lian! He does look like a Tiger Woods doesn't he!
It was gr8 to see you at Discover Dogs and doesn't Colin look comfortable on that huge doggie setee.