Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thank You, KAREN!

I would like to express my great THANK YOU to Karen who designed this lovely "Winter Wonderland" banner for my blog. With Seagull's problem, she has made my day! I love you Karen. Karen is such a wonderful friend and I think she has some great ideas designing banners, maybe she should run a banner designing company?
A quick update re Seagull ... as I thought he is getting better, his stomach started to disagree with the pain killers. He has been sick for the last three days and yesterday was the worst of all. He vomitted every half and hour and was looking droopy this morning. I rang Kevin to check if I should bring him in to see him, he suggested I give him the Tagamat Syrup then feed him some chicken and rice, small amount but frequent as he might have dehydrated but pull him off the pain killer for the next two days. I was worried without the pain killer he might struggled with the pain but he is doing well. He looks so much better this evening, no vomiting at all (touch wood) and he looks happy. It was very hard to see him being kept in the crate all day, so I took him out and put him on the lead and let him stays with us in the lounge this evening and he looks so happy!

5 comments:

ann said...

Karen has done wonders yet again!!Good to see Seagull looking a little happier you must be exhausted caring for him, love and hugs to all Ann xx

Hooch and troops said...

Ahh its GREAT...isnt Karen clever! careful now dont want her head to get too big! lol

Honestly it looks fantastic brill idea of a winter wonderland

x

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

WOW! Your new banner looks gr8!
And Seagul look very comfortable in his bed. Sending lots of get well soon vibes to Seagul. He is soo lucky to have such a careing Mum & Dad

Hudsondoglets said...

Lovely header. Well done again Karen. You are the most creative of us bloggers!

Johanna said...

Get well soon Seagull!!!!
Best wishes from
Johanna & co