Wednesday, November 21, 2007

lovely walk

The weather was absolutely gorgeous this morning, sunny and bright and DRY! I went over to Ann with Sing, Saturn & Skye to fetch Titan (he had a sleep over so Ryan can take him training last evening) then for a lovely walk.
We went to Banstead Wood, that is such a wonderful place to walk the dogs, I like the woods, the open space and the hills and of course the lovely pub at the bottom of the hill. I thought I will take the camera with me but I left it at the porch and go without it, what a shamed. I have to use my mobile phone, the quality is not as good as the camera but it showed how much fun we have this morning.

2 comments:

katia said...

Was at training last night, Ryan & Titan are doing so well' they really seem to suit each other.
Katia

ann said...

It was a lovely walk Lian I am very lucky to have it on my doorstep.Ryan is enjoying his training with Titan and they are definately getting it together a bit more each week,Titan settles so well at home with us as well.Thank you so much for giving Ryan this opertunity.Ann x