Friday, November 02, 2007

Seagull update and Happy Birthday

Seagull update:

Seagull is looking less painful, happy & jolly for the last couple of days but I still keeping him in the crate most of the time. He is trying hard to bounce around when he gets the chance but my Vet said if he continues doing that, he has be on the lead when he gets out the crate, poor soul!
Since the crack is on the awkard place in the shoulder joint, there is no easy way to put the bandage on to keep it straight before the operation. The Vet and Osteopath agreed that they needed to get some bones from somewhere to fill the crack so he needs another X Ray on Monday morning to see if there is any changes in the shoulder joint.
This is 3 legged Seagull, he still have one of his leg up every now and then
but I can see he started to put some pressure on the leg sometimes.
I know Zen's babies are a year old today, so Happy Birthday to Kizzy, Zoe, Whizz, Oz and sadly missed Zeus.
Today is also the 2nd birthday of my share dog, Starry. I have him with me for a while, unfortunately I have to send him back to stay with his mother and sister due to his epilepsy fits.
Happy 2nd Birthday to Starry (right) and sister Daisy

The Birthday boy and girl with their mum, Tilly (centre)

2 comments:

Hooch and troops said...

Fingers crossed for Seagull...hope he gets better soon xx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Glad to hear Seagull is feeling a little brighter we have our fingers crossed for him here too.
Ha - P b'day Starry!