Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ah Bless!

Little Bless is one week old today. How time flies!! He has definitely grows a lot in the last 7 days. His fur is getting longer; the fur on his ears are growing; his pink paw pads slowly change colour, into blackish; his body is getting longer (and fatter!), I don't think he can sleep comfortably on the heat pad much longer!! He started to lift his head a lot and he likes to stretch a lot too! He weight 16.5oz, not quite double of his birth size but I think he is doing very well. He kinda put on about 1.5oz - 2oz a day.



I have received a few emails asking me if I am keeping him ... er ... NO!
I also started to think of names and only came out with this one ...
LICOSATERIA MAI PRECIOUS BLESSING
MAI which I picked out from Sing's KC name and it sounded like MY
PRECIOUS which I picked out from Gem's KC name
any idea welcome!
Also, friends asked me where does LICOSATERIA comes from. Well, originally I applied for SATERIA but the Kennel Club rejected time after time. Sateria is a Malay word for KNIGHTS. Then, last year I was at Crufts with Sing, Kennel Club had a stand there so I walked in to apply one more time, again, they rejected it, reason being there is already an affix PATRIA which they think is very similar to my SATERIA. Luckily I did think of a 2nd name, so I added LICO in front of it, LICO in Japanese mean smart and intelligent, so we have "smart intelligent knights" for my affix. Coincidently, LICO sounds like LIan + COlin!


4 comments:

Diana said...

What a sweet picture. Diana

Sara said...

Licosateria is perfect - I love what is means!

Bless is so cute.

Vonnie said...

What a cutie he is! Love the one of him stretching! The prefix just sounds so perfect and covers so many meanings for you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful name, Lian. I really like it. Looks like the little sausage has outgrown his heatpad alreadt :)