Friday, June 05, 2009

Sizzle

I've got Sizzle back this evening from the vet. He certainly perk up when I went to collect him. Kevin gave him exactly the same treatment from last time. I did asked Kevin if he can used the same leg (his right leg) for the drip but when I pick him up, he has the girlie purple bandage on the left leg, arrrggghhh ... Now, he has two bald patches on two different legs, poor little mite!
BTW, I don't think his vomitting and diarrhoeaing is stoping, as we pulled the car on the drive, he started to throw out, he vomitted those foamy yellowish yukky stuff, then immediately he rushed to the garden for more diarrhoea. I thought he has finished so I wash his bum but he rushed into the garden again for more!!
Oh dear! I don't know what to do?


Sizzle with his girlie purple bandage on, very cute.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Oh poor Sizzle. I sure hope he is feeling better soon.

Vonnie said...

OH Sizzle what are we going to do with you! The bandage isn't too girlie! :)

Anonymous said...

He looks very tired, the poor boy. I'm surprised they discharged him that quick, seeing that he is not any better yet. I'd call the vet.!!

Chris and Ricky said...

We just can't believe this is happening to Sizzle again! He looks so tiny in his purple bandage photo. How is he today?

Hooch n Troops said...

Hi Lian

If i were you i would ask for a second opionion or get Sizzle referred...but it depends if you totally trust your vet 110%..there is a reason why he keeps doing this and he could be allergic to food products..anything to be honest..hope he is better soon and you get some answers...maybe he just wants to go and live with Eleanor! lol xxx

Rhoda said...

poor Sizzle, hope he feels better soon x

Briggsi said...

Sincerely hope that Sizzle is making a good recovery from his mystery illness.

Lorna said...

Poor Sizzle - hope he is back to full health soon. Lorna x

Chris and Ricky said...

Lian - how is Sizzle doing? Hopefully he has recovered !