Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bless update

Bless will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Some people asked me if his eyes are open yet, mmm ... yes and no!
I started to see a crack last evening, thinking he might be opened today but nope! Hopefully he will be fully open tomorrow.

here are a couple of eye spy photos:

this photo was taken last evening

this one taken this morning

Bless said: Nope, I am not open my eyes, I am tired!

yawning is a growing process!

daddy's boy?

Sing is very scare of him! I introduced him to Sing last week, Sing was very wary and watch him from a distance, then slowly creep closer to sniff him, little Bless sniff him back that made him jump. I got shock of his reaction. Since then, he would not go closer!!! Just look at his face in the photo.


6 comments:

Vonnie said...

It's a dogs life Bless! Maybe Daddy thinks your so fragile you'll break! Those eyes are opening soon, he's such a cutie! I bet you just sit there watching him all day!

Diana said...

Bless is very cute. Diana

Sara said...

Bless is gorgeous.

Macfarlane Dogs said...

He looks gorgeous Lian! So cute! x

Anonymous said...

You mean Sing is terrified of little Bless??? Oh, that's too cute! I remember doing Josh and Jessie's nails all the time when they were puppies. They can now go for two weeks without having a pedicure.

Christy said...

Isn't he gorgeous! Now I want a puppy!