Wednesday, June 24, 2009

photos taking

Sorry I forgot to post a photo of Sing and his grand Thames trophy. Well, it is not easy to take a "happy" photo of Sing with his trophy anymore. He was alright before until we started to take a group photos including Samber. Samber has not been trained at all, I can never get her to sit let alone a wait, so with a lot of hassle, we managed a group photo but that put Sing off when I started to line them up for a photo session.


at last a happy Sing with his grand Thames trophy! I was so lucky to win one of these grand trophies, especially with my special boy.
we started with this one, a fed-up looking boy thinking NOT ANOTHER PHOTO?

Bless said: nevermind daddy, I'll be the poser!


I can't believe how fast a puppy grows. This morning, Bless was still struggling to walk but this late afternoon, he is so much better already! I am going caravaning this weekend for another agility weekend, I wonder by the time I come back will he up on his feet and start running already? Hahaha ...
Saturn is always a poser, a happy poser. Due to his broken nail, he is not allow to go out walking so we got stuck indoor for some tricks. This is his "cross your paw" trick. He is such a handsome cutie with the bandage on. I need to keep thinking something for him to do to distract him from tearing the bandage!



4 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Saturn IS a great poser! He looks so happy despite his torn nail! He's a real trooper!

Hooch n Troops said...

Fab well done Sing..lovely trophy...its nearly as big as u!!

See u at Lansdown..let me know if u want me to save a space for you!

x

Vonnie said...

Sing looks so happy as if he's smiling! Look at Bless he is well at himself! Saturn looks so proud with his bandange on!

Diana said...

Everyone looks great in their pictures. Bless is growing so fast. Diana