Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sizzle and his training

I have received emails asking me how is Sizzle's running dog walk.

I am very happy with his progress. I haven't done much with him for the last 8 weeks but we did a couple of training with him for the last two weeks. His running dog walk is good, eventhough not 100% but we are getting there. We just need a lot of reputations. I would not do much with him due to the hot weather, I will take it easy and slowly. No pressure at all. He is so much fun to train. As we are rusty at training, he started to get distracted easily, so we will work on that!

life is not just for agility, this is Sizzle's playtime!

you gotto like his running dog walk, look at the speed he is coming from

Sizzle: I know what "get it" means!

he is a stunner!!




6 comments:

Sara said...

Sizzling Sizzle! He looks super fast on that dog walk!

Vonnie said...

Look at wee Sizzle go!!!!! He is such a handsome boy!

Christine said...

Good to see Sizzle all well again and looking super, and congratulations on the agility wins, great results :-)

Diana said...

I love that shot running across the dogwalk. Ears back, wind rushing passed him. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

Oh my gosh! Look at Sizzle flying over the dogwalk! How did you even get a photo - he is going so fast! It just never ceases to amaze me how much he loves agility!

Natasha said...

Wow, he's FLYING over that DW! Very nice hit in the yellow too, nice and low!

~Nat