Friday, June 22, 2012

Sizzle update

I took Sizzle to his 3rd acupuncture appointment today, he was a different dog! As usual, the vet tried to "feel" him before she poke the needles into him. I didn't see any spasm anywhere! Is that a good sign? After the treatment, the vet removed all the needles, non of them bend! WOW! Amazing! I thought Sizzle looks rather happy in the last 2 days as well. I hope this is all good from now on. We are still not taking agility easy, no training, no competition ... just enjoy walking, playing .


8 comments:

Sara said...

That's great! No bent needles is a good sign.

Oreo's stress points needles used to come out like the shape of an "L". Doesn't happen too much anymore.

Lian said...

Hey Sara, Sizzle's was worst. Those needles near his back where the spasm area, all came out like M or W shape! Really Scary!

Diana said...

Wow, that is so wonderful. I'm glad he is feling better.

Vonnie said...

Pawsx this helps the wee man :)

Chris and Ricky said...

So happy that Sizzle is feeling much better! I don't know anything about acupuncture but wonder about it for myself sometimes.

Unknown said...

Great news! Keep improving, little man!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon, Sizzle!

Jolanda said...

That's so good to hear Lian! Brave little boy, having all these needles put into him!

Christine said...

That is great news with Sizzle :)