Wednesday, February 04, 2009

more snow photos!

Sorry guys, you have to bare with me (at least until all the snow is melting away) as I just can't get enough with the snow photos of the dogs!
This is cute little Sizzle playing fetch in the snow
Sing said: my teeth are as white as snow!

I didn't get many photos of Sing standing still this time as he is so crazy about snow. The most obedient dog has become the most disobedient dog!

we went to the hilly part of Mitcham Common today and we saw at least 6 big snow balls, here is my little man posing for a lovely photo. Do you think this is a good photo for making calender?

all the boys minus Seagull as I can't get him out of the house today!! He just wouldn't move and I hate dragging my dog.

looking lovely as a pair

this photo was taken yesterday, Seagull decided he wants a lie down after an hour's walk!

I find it very hard to take a good photo of Skye, his cold blue eye always makes him looks so sad

9 comments:

Diana said...

I think all your photos look great! Diana

Rosie Ison said...

I don't know how you manage to get your dogs to sit so still for all those pictures, I had such a job with just 4.
What camera have you got Lian? That photo of Sizzle is wonderful

Lian said...

Hi Rosie,

I've bought a Canon PwerShot S515 two Christmas ago and I am very happy with it.

Lian

Vonnie said...

Well what can I say but keep them coming I love seeing great pics of dogs enjoying themselves! Great how you get them all to sit and pose at the same time! Any picture Sizzle is in is worth putting in a calender!

Daras said...

I've been following your blog for a while and I love the group shots of your dogs. They are so well behaved and pose so beautifully.

Jordan's K9s said...

Your dogs look great, keep the pictures coming I say. Lisa X

Sara said...

Keep the photos coming! I love them. I think the white backdrop really brings out the dogs' beauty.

Chris and Ricky said...

Don't apologize for posting photos of your Shelties in the snow because they are great photos and we really enjoy seeing them! All of your dogs are so beautiful and the snow is a great background!

Hudsondoglets said...

Gorgeous shelties and very good photos! Your dogs are so good at posing!