Friday, August 31, 2012

11 years!

11 years ago today, Colin and I got married :) Life has it's ups and downs. We support each other through the bad times and share the laughters. Although we have no "human" children but we are truly Bless with all the shelties baby that comes into our life to complete our family. 


Before Colin marry me, he is scared of dogs, he is a cat person, he likes animal that is independent. People who knows me well already heard this many times but to those who's not, I've said this to Colin: No dogs, No married! Hahaha ...

Happy Anniversary! I love you "father" :)!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Lian!

I didn't know this is your special way to celebrate "MERDEKA" : )

Bty, I thought you already had a god-human-girl??? (hint-hint!!!) She is already YOURS : )) hehe!

corbinwooten said...

Happy anniversary Lian and Colin!

Sara said...

Look at you! You were such a gorgeous bride Lian!

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more happy years filled with lots of dogs :)

Jolanda said...

Happy anniversary! What a beautiful picture! You should wear a dress more often, Lian, it looks very good on you :)

Vonnie said...

Happy Anniversary to you both :) What a beautiful picture!