Wednesday, July 08, 2009

4 weeks today and I want a playmate!

Little Bless is 4 weeks old today, had his 2nd worming this afternoon. It was much easier to give him his 1st worming two weeks ago, less figitive! He is getting very active and he likes to "fight" with me! I like to disturb him when he is playing or tickle him and he always make some "arrrggghhh ..." or "grrrrr ..." noises, very cute!

4 weeks old today, such a sweet little face

learning "target" already?



I was doing something a couple of days ago, my mum called me into the lounge to look at the pup:
it wasn't a set up. I had left the french window open for some air, I guess it was a little windy that day. Bless was asleep on the newspaper, I don't know how the wind blow and wrap him up. I thought he looked so cute and quickly grab the camera and took these photos!

mama Gem came to rescue her poor little baby

motherly kiss

some friends asked me if I keep the bitch because they haven't seen any picture of Gem but a lot of Sing. Yes, I have Bless's mama and here is the photo of mother and son.

hey mama! I want to go out there with you!


Bless is starting to get very lonely, he always looking for a playmate. The big boys totally ignored him. Luckily Sizzle and Samber are quite happy to tolerate with him and let him bullied them!
a series of photos from pup attack!!


I am very pleased with Samber, the way she plays with the pup. She herself is a big baby, very boisterous and bouncy. I remembered taking her to Bernadette a few months ago and she was a little rough playing with Itzy and Zazzer. I was worried she will be rough with Bless but she turned out to be ever so gentle, nothing like her usual self at all but when she is not with him, she is bouncy and playful with the big boys. It is good to know she is being careful with the little one.





6 comments:

Sara said...

What wonderful family photos you took!

Chris and Ricky said...

Stop showing us all these cute, cute puppy pictures! My mom is dying to get a puppy!!! But I am enjoying being an only dog!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

How completely adorable!!

Vonnie said...

Bless makes Sizzle look big! LOL! It so good that your dogs are great with Bless! He is so gorgeous!

Diana said...

Bless is so cute. And the pictures of him playing with Sizzle are just precious. Diana

Anonymous said...

Hehe, little button-nose showing some attitude already?? grrrh... :)