Friday, July 31, 2009

nervous

Sizzle is turning 16 months old, old enough to do some UKA shows but not old enough to do the KC shows. I have entered him the Beginner Steeplechase & Nursery classes this weekend. I am dying to see how he performs himself in the open field. I know he is one great little dog at home in the garden and at club but he has not has any experienced in the open showground. Hopefully he will stay with me and take no notice of any distractions, we will have to see. I am going to have some fun with him, I want him to be happy and enjoying himself, if he goes wrong, we will finish the course in a happy mode. I am hoping to use the toy in the Nursery class. Believe it or not, I am very nervous (silly me?), this is a very bad sign, I shouldn't worried at all, whatever it is, I should just treated it as our training run! I can't wait to get there eventhough the weather forecast for tomorrow is RAIN and RAIN and RAIN! Arrrggghhh ... I guess we will ended up muddy! Oh yes! It is a three hours drive away for us!! This means we are getting up at 4am and leave home at 5am the latest to be able to get there in time for the first class. And, we have not book anywhere to stay tomorrow night, the adventure is about to begin!
my happy boys!
Sizzle's tummy problem is still on and off, some days he is full of energy and some days he has a bad tummy and stay quiet, hopefully he is up for the challenge this weekend.

Sizzle is one lucky boy, he has too many collars and leads!

these two are his daily/walking collars and leads.
The "BAD TO THE BONE" is a gift from his uncle Dennis and auntie Bernadette. We always save that for a special occassion to wear. He looks very smart wearing that lead and collar.

I was doing my shopping at the shows recently, I bought him the "AGILITY" (blue and red) collar+lead set. Last weekend, I bought him another agility collar (with the orange word sewing on the black collar) and I bought him a metal plate (right on the picture) last year when he was 17 weeks old. Which one he is going to wear this weekend? I don't know!




5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh don't be nervous! I'm sure it will be great fun! Hope the weather isn't too bad.

Can't wait to hear about it when you get back :)

ann said...

Good luck for the weekend Lian although I'm sure you don't need it just go out there and enjoy !!
Ann xx

Chris and Ricky said...

I think it's really exciting that Sizzle is going to his first trial! Good luck and have fun!!!

Vonnie said...

Good luck wee Sizzle and Lian! The nerves never leave you but once you start GOing the adrenilne kicks in!

We're up at 6am tomorrow! Are we MAD!

Diana said...

Good luck this weekend. I hope it doesnt rain to much. Diana