Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I am puppy crazy ...

Little Blessy is three weeks old today, he is getting playful when he is awake but that only last for the most 5 minutes! Yesterday, I woke up at 6am to let Gem out to toilet and he already awake, sitting in the box waiting to go out to explore. I let him out from the pen, he had a wander in the lounge and this is what he does when he sees the toys ...

Uncle Saturn is so gentle to let him tug his tail! Naughty Bless!!!

Good night!


You know why I haven't got time to tidy up the house? I think I have the biggest excuse!!



3 weeks old today!


please don't tell me off, mama!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Ohhh. I want to scoop him up for a cuddle! I love his little tail.

Samber was so cute watching over him in the video.

Diana said...

Just to cute. Makes you want a puppy, but just for a second. LoL Diana

Vonnie said...

No wonder you can't get anything done he is just way too cute! I wondered at the beginning but thought na he's just playing! LOL!!! She is such a good mum, looking after her wee (or maybe not!) boy!

Christine said...

Oh so cute :-)

Chris and Ricky said...

Well it would be difficult not to be puppy crazy when you have as cute a puppy as Bless!