Friday, July 03, 2009

small

It is no surprised that Sizzle measured into SMALL at Landsdown! He seems to stop growing (upwards) when he was 6 months old! I wanted a small dog, so no complain! He is one cute small dog!
The weather is VERY HOT & HUMID over here for the last seven days. I didn't do any training with any one of them. I just want to stay indoor to chill. It is cloudy today, we had a little bit of rain this morning and the air is a bit cooler but yet again, I don't feel like doing anything.




3 comments:

Sara said...

I love the little shelties. Sizzle is a cutie pie!

Hope your weather cools down soon.

Christine said...

I remember as a puppy he was so so tiny and so so cute and he still is :-)

Vonnie said...

Now if there was tiny then he would fit no probs! He is such a handsome wee dog - can't wait to met him!

Been warm up here, humid! Now it's poouring the rain!