Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bless oh bless!

Sorry folks, I need to post more photos of Zap. As usual, he woke me up at 6am by screaming the house down! I have noticed that from the last two days, he gets very excited, like a lunatic in the morning when he first woken up. After he has his toilet, he will run around and round and no one can stop him! It probably last for 2 minutes, I can't get that on the video because he was too fast and our lounge hasn't got enough space for me to stand to film it. Shamed!
This morning, he asked to go in the garden again after his lunactic run:
I think he saw the fish in the pond

let's have a closer look

I think I better destroy the pansies, that is more fun!

After 10 minutes in the garden, he asked to come in and I thought I will have my breakfast while watching him, so I picked him up on the settee with me. He started like this:


... then like this:

... more closer look:
David, his new dad brought him the yellow duckie, he loves it so much and has been carrying and playing with it yesterday and today





5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, he's so sweet.

I remember trying to catch Oreo doing those puppy zoomies on video, but he was so fast I couldn't keep the camera on him!

Diana said...

How sweet. Diana

L1nG L1nG said...

Little Bless aka Zap is so cute!!! Can't wait to see him again =D

Vonnie said...

There are never to many picturs of Bless :) Yes, those pups can fairly move, can't they! It so funny how and where they just fall asleep!

Anonymous said...

Has poor new daddy any idea what he let himself in for??? :) The little fellow is so cute, but a handfull!