Saturday, July 18, 2009

Zap had a busy day

Zap had a busy day today. We had a bit of lie-in this morning, the little monster didn't wake me up by screaming but I got up at 7am just to make sure he and Gem is alright. He spent quite a long time in the garden this morning, exploring further and getting braver, he actually went away from me and go all they way down in the end of the garden on his own. We had a good play in the garden and he did tried to climb the A Frame, unfortunately he is too fat and roll down on the A Frame, luckily he wasn't too far up!
too fat to climb the A Frame!
exploring the jumps in the garden
found a stick to kill the time

what was he targeted?

ready ... steady ... get set ... GO!

Zap: I am gonna get you!

Sizzle: I WARN you, do not disturb me while I am weaving!

can you imagine he was a dog that do not know how to tug before?

always a happy boy!

Zap: that looks fun, can I join in Sizz?

my handsome young man all grown up now!



This afternoon we took Zap out to Wimbledon to have a coffee. We wander in a camping shop, a book store, a charity shop then sat outside Morrison for a nice cup of coffee and some cakes! There were a lot of people coming up for a fuss and good little Zap took everything in his stride. Thanks to him, I got some opportunity to eat more cakes! Yeah!

watching the world goes by ...

he is so little and he gets tired easily.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Zap is a cutie pie as usual - but that photo of Sizzle is just stunning!

He is so handsome.

Cool Design Shelties said...

Zap is growing up sweeter and sweeter - a real cutie :o)

//Bente

Chris and Ricky said...

Zap is cuter than ever but mom still has a soft spot for Sizzle and she was happy to see some photos of the happy boy!

Vonnie said...

Awwww Zap you are so curious!

Sizzle what a handsome boy!