Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zap 6 weeks

How time flies! I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old today! He is getting more and more impossible to take a good still photo, he nevers stop, he is always on the move, so me and my mum always play "find the pup"!
My mum thinks he is so cute and is very happy to look after him while I am not around. To be precise, I actually caught her playing with the pup! See, I told you, sheltie will melt your heart! My mum called him "Chooo-B" (in our mother's tongue means CUTE).
He has been out for a short while, doing little thing for the last few days.
in a deep thought!
(I think he was watching Titan and plan how to attack him)
do I really have to sit pretty for you to take a photo?

found a tennis ball

can I be a flyball dog like my dad?




4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Zap is a little puff ball.

How cute that he's stolen your Mum's heart.

Diana said...

He is just to cute. Diana

Vonnie said...

So nice to see him growing and learning! He looks such a confident wee Sheltie! So your mum is coming round now ;)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos-Zap is a cutie and looks like he's a lovely character-you are so going to miss him!
Helen,Jarna and co.