Monday, July 06, 2009

PAW

Little Sing-let, sorry I keep changing his name! Although I call him Bless but Colin & and his brother Russell call him Spock! They must be Star Trek crazy!! His ears are perfect, not even standing up, why did they call him Spock?
Anyway, this little pup is sooooo cute!!! He likes to use his paw A LOT!

Hello friends!
I can't understand why he raised his paw when he eats!!! And it has been a while because by the time I went to get a camera, took this picture and he still has his paw up!!!
Open Sesame!


I thought I would include a couple of video clips of him playing:








5 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute. I love the photo of him eating with his paw up in the air. It is like he is raising his hand, asking for "more please".

Diana said...

He is just so cute. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

That paw stuff is just way too cute!!!!!

L1nG L1nG said...

Bless is so cute!!! Especially his little paw =D

Cool Design Shelties said...

He is so cute this little paw-boy :o)

//Bente