Friday, July 17, 2009

more Zap photos

The weather is awful today, rain, rain and rain ... I can only spent 5 minutes standing at the main road with Zap to learn the traffic and noises. I am lucky to live so close to the main road and also we have a spacy drive way which I can easily park two small cars, so I can put out a camping chair when the weather is good. This is how I normally train my puppies to get use to traffic when they first come home. Zap has been very good, the noise from the cars didn't bother him at all, he was busy chewing my finger and shirt but he will look at the cars that sped passed. He also met a couple of people that made a fuss of him.

he is just way too cute! Still won't leave his yellow duckie though!

see what I means? I put the skateboard out, he is exploring the skateboard but still have the yellow duckie in his mouth. He has been carrying that little toy a lot today!

is this the way to skate?

or, I rather look cute in the photo?

maybe 4 feet on is the best way?

I can smell something on that skateboard?

... and it is tasty!

why is my back leg moving?

Sizzle: hey little man, wanna play with me?

my lounge is getting so crowded now, it hardly has any room for us to move around!

I think this is a silly photo of him but he was so happy rushing through the tunnel and this is probably the best quality photo when he is moving

still can't leave the yellow duckie alone!

have a little stroll on the patio

let's kill the grass! Sizzle is watching just in case he fell in the pond

Sing: what are you doing, kid?

a wobble meal on the wobble board

and finally ... please stop taking anymore photos of me!!!




6 comments:

Macfarlane Dogs said...

He looks really gorgeous Lian. I love the photo of him in the tunnel!! Just adorable!! :) x

ann said...

He is one lucky puppy, fantastic start to life.Can't wait to meet him.Love the photos.xx

Sara said...

Too cute for words!

Diana said...

Doesnt he know we all love seeing his photos. LoL Diana

Vonnie said...

Brilliant! At least the rain has been good for one thing - seeing loads of photos of the pub He is so clever!

Hooch n Troops said...

Fab photos Lian...Zap is soooo cute...bet u will miss him when he goes..!

x