Monday, November 02, 2009

lovely autumn morning

It was lovely this morning, sunny and a bit cold, so I decided to take Sing, Saturn, Sizzle and Samber for a long walk in the Common. Reason I didn't to take Seagull is he struggled for a longer walk and Titan will "attack" Sing when I play ball with him. With the recent disaster I had with Sing, I do not want to put him off from playing his beloved tennis ball.
As it was lovely, so I took my camera along not knowing the battery was very low! Doh! I only have limited pictures but it is good enough for me to mark the dogs have a lovely walk with me.


a very happy Sing with his tennis ball

Samber loves to chase alongside the dogs, shamed that I can't get her to play with ball/toy. I tried very hard though. When she first came to live with me, she was very interested to chase the toy I chuck it for the boys. She picked it (or steal it from the boys) and run away with it and never bring it back; then when she settled in, she is not interested in the toys anymore!!

you see what I mean, she is like a shadow to all the dogs

After half an hour playing fetching, Sizzle is hot and thirsty. I spotted him ran towards the pond, I thought he had a quick drink (yuk!) but instead he saw a piece of bark and swim over to fetch it. How sweet is that? Well, later Sing joined him in the pond, so I have to give them a nice bath after that!!!

my handsome Saturn! I love his smile, he is always a very happy dog.

this is my garden, picture taken this morning. I rake all the leaves and 24 hours later the garden is full of leaves again!! I love autumn, I just loved the colour and fallen leaves but not in my garden!! It made training harder. We haven't got a place big enough to separte into two parts, so the dogs go toilet in the same area. It is easy to pick up the dog mess when the garden is clear but in this condition!!






2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Saturn does have the most beautiful smile! And Sing looks really happy running with his ball! Your Shelties are extremely photogenic!

The leaves do make it very hard to find the dog poo, we agree!

Vonnie said...

Samber just looks like she is having so much fun! Saturn, well he is just gorgeous! Sing looking happy! Sizzle looking wet! LOL!