Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sizzle and fireworks


We just came back from our weekly club training. I was over the moon with Sizzle. Our hardwork on the running DW has once again prove it is all worth it! If you could recall that I mentioned in my previous posts that Sizzle always missing the DW at club training, and you know me, I blamed the DW being set down the hill and this and that (typical me!) and we all know that is not true! Anyway, he didn't miss a single one today and he was running in his full speed as well. We also did the pivot turn (like a pull through - see diagram below) perfectly, Sizzle didn't even bother to look at the other jump. WooHoo! That's awesome! The only obstacle that we still need to work hard on is the see-saw, he is hanging on the see-saw but not as long as I want and when I run in to reward him, he came off side way.



And the fireworks bit ... he did go into the garden quitely happily this morning, like there have been nothing at all. Hopefully there is just a one-off but I have to be very careful for the next few days when to let him out. I have to lock the cat/dog flap as he has learned to go in and out recently. The most annoying bit is his crazy daddy suggested we go to see the fireworks display tonight! Arrrrgggghhhh ...





2 comments:

Vonnie said...

WTG wee Sizzle a great training day! and the handler too! Sis had a good one last night! We are sitting full blast to drown out the bangs, good to hear he went out no probs!

Chris and Ricky said...

Thank goodness the fireworks didn't seem to have a lasting effect on Sizzle! And glad to hear he had such a good day doing agility!