Friday, December 17, 2010

FRAP Friday again!

The shelties are extremely happy today because daddy is on holiday until New Year. Actually, Colin started his holiday yesterday but he has to go out and meet some friends then a Christmas party in the evening so that didn't make a difference to his normal working day! The only difference is I have all the dogs on his side of bed with me until he creep in in the middle of the night and kick them off! Mmmm ... I can hear Saturn complaining about that!


We had a good lie-in this morning! WOW! I have never have a lie-in for a long long time, this is such a treat for me and the dogs enjoyed lying in bed with us. We had a bit of snow yesterday, not a lot as you can see from the photo, just a dust but I was surprised to see the left over "snowman" from our last snow!

Oh, Sipzie went crazy again this morning, she did her FRAP once we got onto the Common, that also set Seagull and Samber up ...
 I cannot put a off switch on Samber!

 Saturn tried to chase this boisterous English Bulldog off

  Sizzle: what's matter with you Sat?

 always happy to have a ball

since we have Sipzie sorted with the ball game, Sizzle is back to his old happy self

 here are some photos of crazy Sipzie:

By the time of writing this, we have a blizzard of snow ...
 I think I can starting to sing ... I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ....

mmm ... not for long though, only half and hour later, it turns like this:
WEIRD weather!!! Brrrrr ...


7 comments:

Ruth said...

What odd weather you have! Happy holidays!

Diana said...

Everyone looks like they are having lots of fun!! Diana

Sara said...

What joyous photos of all your dogs! No wonder Saturn doesn't like to be disturbed when he's asleep after all that running in the common.

Coco said...

Great photos as usual. Hope you all enjoy your Christmas holiday and make sure you have a good rest.

Vonnie said...

It warms my heart to see Seagull acting like a loonie! LOL! He's having great fun! Colin is so funny in the pic! Stay safe and warm if the snow comes and the minus temps!

Chris and Ricky said...

Those girl Shelties seem to cause all the FRAP! LOL!

Collin is a good sport to pose for your new Christmas header photo! I know I couldn't get my husband to do that! :)

Unknown said...

They're all having so much fun!!!
We cross our fingers that you will have a snowy christmas!!!!!!