Thursday, December 09, 2010

Silk pup

 
Mama Skye has left us and gone back to be with her mummy and daddy in Norfolk yesterday. I think she is keen to leave as she likes her freedom to be able to go out walking with the others. She has been a wonderful mama to Silk. She nurse her all the way until she got fed up with her needle sharp teeth. Silk isn't missing her at all as I have been separated them from time to time since she was 5 weeks old. She is quite an independent puppy. She sleeps in her crate at night on her own. She gets to see Skye twice a day and each time she sees her, she was so happy, only for 5 minutes though as she easily distracted by others things going on around her, she is a busy pup too!

 Thank you Skye for giving us such a wonderful little character
 
Just before Skye goes home. I wanted to take a family photo. Sing was really fed up with the girls. He is such a patient boy waiting for these two fugitive girls to pose for photos. Skye was distracted by the cat from hell running around, each time I put her on the table, off she goes, jumping off the table to chase the cat! Silk found this new object, so she was busy sniffing every corner of the table. Sing, as you can see from the photo, he is yawning!

 mother and daughter

Silk has her CEA tested on Tuesday, all good news! CLEAR! WooHoo! Unfortunately, this is an expensive eyes test! The only veterinary that near us to have this eyes test facility is Stone Lion in Wimbledon. All my pups and dogs were tested there. For some reason, I have no luck parking at Wimbledon AT ALL. Everytime I park, I surely get a parking ticket! I hate Wimbledon, this area is too posh for me! I drove my doggy car, a Volvo V70, the body is fairly long estate car and I was fine for not parking correctly within the marking bay! Well, the head of the car did stick out a bit and the parking bay is too small for it. I am so angry. I am always a careful and concern driver and try not to do things wrong and I was fine for driving a car bigger than the bay!!! So unfair!!! Arrrrggghhh ...

 

5 comments:

Rosie said...

I'm going to miss Skye!! She was such a sweet girly :)
Little Silk is such a character!!! I bet she would bully Eva too :)

Vonnie said...

Good to hear Skye was happy to go home. I bet her owners were missing her. Look how big Silk is now :) nice to get a pic of the three of them and one with her mum. Good to hear Silk got the all clear too!

verobirdie said...

I understand your feeling about the fine. I'm very careful and respectful, but if I happen to do something a little bit wrong, I get caught at once while others go on being careless, that's not fair!
In your case, that is particularly unfair, not your fault really.
Good you have the dogs to cheer you up :-)

Coco said...

I love the family photo. Sorry to hear about the parking ticket.

Chris and Ricky said...

Very nice family photo! Sorry that Skye is gone but glad to know Silk is ok with it and that her eyes are clear!

Parking is often difficult and I am sorry about your ticket!